COVID-19 test kits available Buy Now
(Pack of 25 Tests)
Pre-filled buffer tubes
(Individually Boxed Test)
(Pack of 20 Tests)
2 Bottles of shared reagent
(Box of 100 Pieces)
1million+ in UK stock
30+ years manufacturing experience
We Prioritise British Made
The following terms and conditions are the terms on which UK Wholesales sells to other businesses and supersedes all other terms and conditions used by the Company.
1. Orders, price and payment
1.1 No contract shall come into existence until the Company confirms the order for Goods in writing.
1.2 The price (exclusive of VAT) for the Goods shall be the quoted price of the Company and payment of the Price must be made by the Buyer prior to goods being dispatched.
1.3 If a payment plan is agreed with a deposit to secure pricing, the remaining funds must be paid by the due date or the Buyer will be liable to an additional payment
1.4 If there is a significant delay in payment being made UK Wholesales cannot guarantee the initial quoted pricing will remain the same. Should a previously agreed payment be delayed, the buyer may incur late payment charges if listed on the agreement.
1.5 Any cancellation of any order by the Buyer must be in writing, and agreed as cancelled also in writing by the Company. In case of any cancellation, the Buyer may be released from its obligations under the contract after payment of a sum for reasonable liquidated damages. If an order is cancelled once items have been dispatched, the shipping cost will not be refunded and any costs required to return items will be a responsibility of the buyer.
2. GoodsThe description and quantity of the Goods to be sold shall be as set out in the quotation provided by the Company to the Buyer.
3. DeliveryThe Company shall deliver the Goods to the Buyer’s address and on the date as both are shown on the Quotation. Time shall not be of the essence for delivery. The Buyer shall make all necessary arrangements to take delivery of the Goods on the day notified by the Company for delivery.
4. AcceptanceThe Company must be advised in writing by recorded delivery of any defects in the Goods as soon as they are discovered by the Buyer who shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods if they have not been rejected on or before the seventh day after delivery. The Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods in whole or in part thereafter.The buyer will be deemed to have accepted delivery of the goods unless they have been rejected by letter no later than one week after delivery.
5. Title and riskThe Goods shall be at the risk of the Buyer following delivery and, notwithstanding delivery, title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has made payment of all sums owing to the Company failing which the Company shall have the right to repossess or otherwise recover the Goods. Until title passes the Buyer shall hold the Goods as bailee for the Company and shall store or mark them so that they can at all times be identified as the Goods of the Company.
6. Limitation of liability6.1 Save in respect of personal injury or death due to any negligence, the Company shall not be liable to the Buyer in respect of any loss suffered by the Buyer due to any defect in the Goods.6.2 Without prejudice to Condition 6.1 the Company shall not be liable to the Buyer or any third party for any loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the Buyer arising in any way from this Agreement.
7. Set off and counterclaimThe buyer may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to the Company by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which the buyer may have or allege to have or for any reason whatsoever.
8. Force majeureThe Company shall not be liable for any default due to any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, but not limited to, Acts of God, war, civil unrest, riot, strike, lock-out, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, flood, earthquake or shortage of supply.
9. General9.1 If any term or provision of these Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.9.2 The Company may without the consent of the Buyer sub-licence its rights or obligations or any part of these Conditions.9.3 The headings in these Conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of any of the Conditions.
10. ContractNotwithstanding any other provision of this agreement, nothing herein shall confer or is intended to confer a benefit on any third party for the purpose of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or for any other purpose.
11. Entire agreementEach of the parties agrees that save in respect of statements made fraudulently it shall have no remedy in respect of any untrue statement upon which it relied in entering this Agreement and that its only remedies shall be for breach of contract.
12. Governing law and jurisdictionThe laws of England and Wales shall govern this Agreement and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.*Terms may be updated without prior notice. Please ask the account management team for any updates.