Perfect for all Skin Types
Hand butters are beneficial for replenishing the skin & add a protective layer to prevent further damage ie: brown spots, sun damage etc. They boost moisture levels & skin elasticity, to promote younger looking skin. Shea butter is incredibly nourishing for the skin, packed full of natural vitamins & essential fatty acids. It helps protect the skins natural oils & is powerful in combatting severe dry skin conditions. Cocoa Butter is great for preventing skin dryness and peeling. Jasmine rejuvenates the skin & is effective at reversing severe dry skin conditions. It also improves skin tone by increasing elasticity promoting a firmer looking skin. Orange has an uplifting zesty scent, helping revitalise skin. It increases the skins ability to absorb vitamin c, promotes collagen production & stimulates blood flow, helping brighten the skin.
If you're looking for a bit of luxury added to your daily routine, and want to feel that extra bit special heading out the door, then invest in some Hand Butter. Our hands are used for almost everything we do, and so, like our faces, it's important to keep them fit, healthy and rehydrated too.
• Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
• Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil
• Glyceryl Stearate
• Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
• Cetearyl Alcohol
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
• Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
• Xanthan Gum
• Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
• Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract
• Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
• Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin (Citral+ Citronellol+ Geraniol+ Limonene+ Linalool+ ) + Naturally occurs in essential oils