Perfect for all Skin Types
Hand butters are beneficial for replenishing the skin & add a protective layer to prevent further damage ie: brown spots, sun damage etc. They boost moisture levels & skin elasticity, to promote younger looking skin. Shea butter is incredibly nourishing for the skin, packed full of natural vitamins & essential fatty acids. It helps protect the skins natural oils & is powerful in combatting severe dry skin conditions. Cocoa Butter is great for preventing skin dryness and peeling. Lavender is effective for reversing ageing signs of the skin as it boosts circulation, helping repair & reverse cell damage. Bergamot minimises acne scarring & can even out the supply of melanin.
If you're looking for a bit of luxury added to your daily routine, and want to feel that extra bit special heading out the door, then invest in some Hand Butter. Our hands are used for almost everything we do, and so, like our faces, it's important to keep them fit, healthy and rehydrated too.
• Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
• Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil
• Glyceryl Stearate
• Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
• Cetearyl Alcohol
• Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
• Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
• Xanthan Gum
• Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed
• Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil
• Lavandula Hybrida Grosso (Lavandin) Herb Oil
• Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
• Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin (Citral+ Citronellol+ Geraniol+ Limonene+ Linalool+) + Naturally occurs in essential oils.