Glovos Nitrile Blue Powder Free Glove (1,00,000 Boxes) - FOB (Thailand)
NITRILE GLOVE POWDER FREE
Nitrile Examination Glove is used for protection against chemotherapy drug exposure and should be selected specifically for the type of chemical used. Due to the variety and concentration of chemotherapy drugs used in treatments, the resistance table shown does neither warrant nor imply the safe use of the gloves against chemotherapy drugs resistance in every case. The safe use of gloves in chemotherapy treatment is solely the decision of clinicians authorized to make such decision.
These gloves are designed for ambidexturous use (fits the same on your left or right hand) and less sweaty than latex gloves. If you have sensitive skin or are allergic to latex, these nitrile gloves are made from synthetic rubber that is gentler on your hands.
- Protection from unwanted or dangerous substances
- Beaded cuff makes donning easy and helps prevent roll back
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance
- Full textured enhances wet and dry grip
- Thinner gauger improves tactile sensitivity
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex
- Conforms to STM D3577 / ASTM D3578 / ASTM D6319 / ASTM D5712 / ASTM D6124 / EN 455 Part 1,2,3, & 4.
- Manufactured under ISO 11193, ISO 10282, & ISO 21171.
- Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), Xtra Large (XL)
- Size of gloves shall be marked in the check box on the shipping carton.
Type : Powder-Free, Non-sterile
Material : 100% Synthetic Nitrile Latex
Colour : Blue, White, and Black
Features : Polymer coated or online single chlorinated, Offline double chlorinated, ambidextrous, finger textured or palm textured surface, beaded cuff, single use
Storage : The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition. Avoid direct sunlight.
Shelf-life: 5 years from the date of manufacturing
Package :100 gloves by weight and 10 boxes by carton .