Stay safe with our Rapid Antigen Lateral Flow Test kits with reduced pricing and same-day dispatch.
Order prior to 1pm to receive your order on an express service.
- Detects all variants of COVID including the Omicron variant
- 2-year shelf life
- Results in just 15-minutes
- Nasal Swab
- Industry leading accuracy
The FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swab specimens directly from individuals who are suspected of an active COVID-19 infection by their healthcare provider within the first seven days of the onset of symptoms. Industry-leading accuracy. The UK Government Public Health England, Porton Down Laboratory, which reviews all lateral flow tests for the DHSC/UK Government, has validated our test to have exemplary accuracy at multiple viral loads, including for asymptomatic patients, and across the new different variants.
Box Contains : (Individuals)
Included in the Individuals:
- 1 x Individually sealed test cassettes
- 1 x Individually sealed disposable lower nostril swabs (1-2 cm into lower nostril)
- 1 x Pre filled buffer tubes (Huge timesaving & stops wastage of fluid)
- 1 Positive Control Swab
- 1 Negative Control Swab
- 1 Package Insert
The easy to use format of the test makes it extremely easy to test with ease.
- Open and use the swab to gently rotate inside the nostril.
- Insert the swab into the buffer tube containing 2 ml of Lysis Solution.
- Stir the swab in the solution and press to the bottom of the bottle.
- Add 3-4 drops of the solution onto the test card and await result.
Product component quality. Our lateral flow test has a unique patented sensitivity enhancement system in our test cassette. Whilst all other cassettes use the colloidal gold method, which is significantly less sensitive for detecting the CoV-SARS-2 antigen. This is in part what allows our test to be so accurate across any specimens and sample collection method.
Component quality. All of our components, including our comfortable swab, our lysis vials, and the box with which the single tests come in, are extremely well made and are designed to be as easy as possible to use. Every aspect of the test is that of a blue chip high quality product.