Covid Test kits
- Nostril Covid Test Kits - Easy to use
- Lateral Flow Covid Test Kits
- Antibody Covid Test Kits
- Antigen Covid Test Kits
- Finger Prick Covid Test Kits
- Nasal Swab Covid Test Kits
- Oral Covid Test Kits
How To Use Covid Test Kits (Videos)
- 16th Feb 2021 Essential to continue Testing has been essential to allow our company to continue to trade. Our contractors now require that we provide a negative covid test before allowing any of my employees on site. UK Wholesales went above & beyond to ensure we got the kits we needed urgently, place an order late & they still arranged a next-day delivery for us. Highly recommended. View Product
- 8th Feb 2021 Keeping our staff safe We've had a rapid increase of covid19 in our office this week, affecting half of our team within 2 days so I purchased some self-test kits and antibody test kits so my team could test themselves. Three people (feeling unwell) were identified as testing positive and sent home, and those that have already had covid19 had antibody tests to check they have some level of immunity. It's important to check those around you, especially if you have been in contact with or had covid19, to see if you are A: Positive, B: Have antibodies but may still have the virus, or C: Have antibodies but unlikely to still be carrying the virus. My test today shows I have anti-bodies (I got covid symptoms that were borderline hospital admission) and unlikely to have the virus present. Because I have been in close contact with team members who have covid19, I am still keeping my distance from vulnerable people, including my parents as the risk is just too much for me. View Product
- 10th Feb 2021 Thank you for the great service The UK Wholesales went above & beyond to ensure our team got our last minute order for test kits. Highly recommend & will be back for our regular supply of all PPE. View Product
- 11th Feb 2021 Amazing service fast delivery Amazingly fast service, great communication, great prices by friendly people. Items as described too. 5 star customer service. View Product
- 15th Feb 2021 Very Helpfull Fast delivery & the service has been amazing. Everyone went the extra mile to help will be ordering large quantities going forward. Thank you View Product
- 27th Jan 2021 Gov approved Placed a sample order for these kits as they were part of the Gov testing along with the other options available. Great service from UK Wholesales compared to everywhere else we tried. Our workforce personally prefers the other ones as they can be done orally opposed to just through the nose so we are placing larger orders & will stock both so ensure we can maintain routine testing. This has become essential as the companies we work with require a negative test daily for any staff we send to their sites going foward. View Product
- 16th Feb 2021 Quick delivery easy to order Very easy to order and quick delivery at the stated time. View Product
- 4th Feb 2021 Great for our offices These kits are going to be used by our smaller offices as they have individually wrapped reagents. We also got the Healgen Nasal only kits for our larger sites as they have two bottles of reagent per set of 20 which makes it faster to test our larger sites staff when we daily test the workforce. View Product
- 21st Jan 2021 Best Prices Excellent Customer Service Getting the test kits for a clinic. The team know what they are doing it's great to know they're manufacturing capacity and standards. They have a great range of products that is exactly what we need. Will highly recommend this company. View Product
- 2nd Feb 2021 Excellent service Excellent quality items and great service. View Product
- 4th Feb 2021 Fast delivery Reasonable price, prompt delivery, is what it says on the box. View Product
- 27th Jan 2021 Oral & Nasal Test Placed a sample order for these kits along with the other options available. Great service from UK Wholesales compared to everywhere else we tried. Our workforce personally prefers these ones as they can be done orally opposed to just through the nose so we are placing larger orders & will stock both so ensure we can maintain routine testing. This has become essential as the companies we work with require a negative test daily for any staff we send to their sites going forward. View Product
|Length of timefor a result||15 minutes||15 minutes|
|Collection style||Via finger prick/blood||Via swab|
|Identifies current COVID-19 infection||Yes||Yes|
|Identifies COVID-19 antibodies||Yes||No|
|Quantity||5 - 20||5 - 20|
|Type of use||Professional use only||Professional use only|
Covid Test Kits Promos
As questions are raised about the effectiveness of lateral flow tests, we have given information about the different types of tests available.
There are two unique strands of testing - one is to see whether an individual right now has the virus, and the other decides whether they have had it and have developed antibodies.
Coronavirus is an intense respiratory disease brought about by the novel Covid (SARS-CoV-2). As per the current epidemiological review, the maturation time frame is 1 to 14 days, generally 3 to 7 days.
These tests search for antigens - proteins on the outside of the infection.
Antigens can undoubtedly be identified in saliva and lab testing isn't essential, so should be possible in places, for example, care homes and without a medical expert. Results can be given more rapidly than PCR tests, for certain frameworks effectively accessible and plenty are being created.
The Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2. Results are for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. Antigen is by far the largest noticeable in upper respiratory specimens during the intense period of disease. Positive outcomes demonstrate the presence of viral antigens, however clinical relationship with understanding patient history and other analytic data is important to decide disease status. Negative outcomes don't preclude Covid-19 and should not be utilized as the sole reason for treatment or patient management choice, including contamination control choices.
The SARS-CoV-2 infection has four underlying proteins known as the S (spike), E (envelope), M (membrane) and N (nucleocapsid) proteins; the N protein holds the RNA genome and the S, E and M proteins together structure the viral envelope. The N protein is utilized as a center crude material for quick analytic reagents for immunology available.
Product Content and Features
Beijing Beier Bioengineering has evolved the COVID-19 antigen rapid test. The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a solution for the subjective recognition of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens in nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs from people associated with having COVID-19. This product contains a sample rack, test cassette , extraction buffer, extraction pipe and removal sticks. These features easy sampling, rapid results in 15 mins, no additional equipment required and results are easy to read. Suitable for large-scale population screenings in the society. These tests are shipped exclusively in thermo-boxes to protect it from temperature fluctuations and thus guarantee the reliability of the test even after transport. Please read the instructions for use enclosed in the package carefully before performing the test. Allow the test cassette, buffer solution and sample to adjust to room temperature (15 - 30 °C or 59 - 86 °F) before testing.
How It Works?
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay dependent on the principles of antibody sandwich innovation. The monoclonal SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein neutralizer formed to shading microparticles is utilized as a finder and splashed onto the formed square. During the test, the SARS-CoV-2 antigen in the example interfaces with the SARS-CoV-2 immunizer formed to shading microparticles, shaping an antigen-neutralizer complex. This complex relocates because of narrow activity on the film to the test line where it is caught by the pre-covered monoclonal SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein counter acting agent. A coloured test line (T) would be obvious in the outcome window if SARS-CoV-2 antigens are available in the example.
The nonappearance of the T-line demonstrates a negative outcome. The control line (C) is utilized for procedural control and ought to consistently be shown when the test method is appropriately performed.
Test And Approved
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test of Beijing Beier Bioengineering is a certified COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test has been approved in Germany and has been included by the Federal Institute for Drugs and medical Devices (FIMHD) in the list of antigen tests for the direct pathogen detection of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. These kits have been endorsed by the Red Cross in Germany. They are now looking at rolling out into other countries. Can do large volumes directly from Germany. These are CE marked and can be used in the UK given registered with above bodies
Positive Results: Coloured bands will appear at both test line (T) and control line (C). This indicates a positive result for the SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV-2 antigens in the specimen.
Negative Results: Coloured band will appear at control line (C) only. This indicates that the concentration of the SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV-2 antigens does not exist or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid Result: No visible coloured band will appear at control line (C) after performing the test. The directions may not have been followed correctly or the test may have deteriorated. It is recommended that the specimen be re-tested.
ActiveXpress+ Antigen Complete Test Kit
Edinburgh Genetics ActiveXpress+ COVID-19 Antigen Complete Testing Kit is intended for the qualitative detection of antigens from severe acute respiratory syndrome associated with coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in a clinical specimen. The test kit is a double antibody sandwich, a qualitative membrane-based immunoassay in vitro diagnostic medical device. The kit is designed to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen in nasopharyngeal swab or oropharyngeal swab in patients suspected of being COVID-19 positive. The antigen SARS-CoV-2 present in the specimen reacts with antibody-coated particles in the test. The antigen SARS-CoV-2 present in the specimen reacts with antibody-coated particles in the test cassette. The mixture then migrates to the membrane by capillary action and reacts with the pre-coated antibody in the test line region. If the specimen contains the SARS-CoV-2 antigen, the colored line will appear in the test line region. If the specimen does not contain SARS-CoV-2 antigens, there will be no colored line in the test line region, indicating a negative result. To serve as a procedural test, the colored line will always occur in the control line region, indicating that proper specimen volume has been added and anti-SARS-CoV-2 membrane wicking has occurred.
- Open the lid of the tub containing the buffer solution.
- Insert the swab into the tube.
- Rotate the swab inside the tube for one minute.
- Close the lid of the extraction tube with a cap until use.
Instructions for use:
Allow the test specimens to reach room temperature (18-30 degrees c) prior to the test.
- Remove the test cassette from the foil pouch and use it within one hour.
- Place the cassette on a clean and level surface.
- Use a dropper to transfer 3 drops of the specimen with reagent to the specimen well (S) of the test cassette, then start the timer.
- Wait for the coloured line to appear. Read the results after 15 minutes. Do not interpret the results after 20-minutes.
Negative Result: One coloured line will appear in the control line region (C). No line appears in the test region (T).
Positive Results: Two coloured lines will appear. One coloured appears in the control line region (C) and another line adjacent will appear in the test region (T).
Invalid Results: Control line will fail to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
- For professional in-vitro diagnostic use only.
- Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered.
- Results from antigen testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus.
- Positive results indicate the presence of viral antigens, but clinical correlation with patient history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status.
- Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses.
- This test must be administered by a medical professional.
Lateral Flow Testing
These tests have been designed to identify asymptomatic people and will be used across England as part of the mass testing plan. A swab is placed into the nose or throat, at that point the sample is placed into a container of fluid for a brief time frame which removes the particle that decides whether COVID-19 is in-attendance. No lab gear is required as a couple of drops of fluid are then dropped onto a little strip.
In 15 minutes, the segment of paper will appear with two lines on the off chance that it is positive, one line on the top on the off chance that it is negative or one line on the base if the test is invalid.