As featured in The Guardian, this protective non-medical Nano Copper Ion reusable window face mask comes in a pack of 2 and are available in two sizes: small and large. These unique masks provide an effective barrier against bacteria and airborne particles. Made from a stretchable fabric that provides greater comfort to the wearer and adjustable ear loops making it suitable for all face sizes. This washable and reusable mask has a PVC window framing the mouth to help communication with others.
Traditional face coverings tend to block faces and prevent our ability to see expressions and emotions and can hinder communication. These unique transparent masks allow us to make mask wearing more natural. We’ve supplied these unique masks to many different sectors and businesses including:
- Schools and colleagues to allow easier communication in educational environments
- Children and the elderly
- Medical and health workers
- Employees and shop workers
- Key workers on the frontline
Please note these masks are non-medical grade masks and not intended for use in medical environments.
- Colour: Black
- Adjustable ear loops
- Reusable - 4 hours max wear time
- Inner material: 85% Polyester & 15% Spandex
- Outer material: 82% nylon + 18% Spandex
- Window material: PVC
- Material standard: FZ/T 73049-2014
- Sealed pack of 2 face coverings
- Small size: 200mm (width) x 100mm (height)
- Large size: 220mm (width) x 140mm (height)
WARNING: This device is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor is it personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425.